The Wheaton's

The Wheatons decided to get high tech and join the blogging world. So welcome to the life and times of the Wheatons. The past few years have definately been exciting for us all.

Friday, March 09, 2007

So many hats....so many choices!




Bella has been the queen of hats lately, she just can't get enough of them! She's taking a real liking to the fur one..don't ask why. Maybe it reminds her of her mommas dark brown hair. It's the Italian in her dying to get out! I put a dress up box in the playroom and the kids have had a ball dressing up in costumes..oh to be a kid again. I had a busy week with my daycare. For those of you who don't know; I'm in the process of getting licensed, and boy has it been a process. Today was the big day to meet with Family services and for them to give me the go ahead for the licensing. I'm happy to say that the meeting went really well and they were really impressed with my setup and program, and it looks like I'll be licensed in the next few weeks! It's been a long few months getting this all done and it will definately be a great feeling to be government approved!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home