The Wheaton's

The Wheatons decided to get high tech and join the blogging world. So welcome to the life and times of the Wheatons. The past few years have definately been exciting for us all.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Never Too Young!

Man, these new highlights are going to look adorable!
Mommy and me getting beautified!
There are times when we wonder if Bella is our little tomboy since she loves cars, looks just like her daddy and can definitely hold her own with the other kids. NO one pushes Miss Bella around! But I was happy to see that my little girl was interested in getting her hair highlighted last Wednesday when I was highlighting Robbie and myselfs hair. She sat and watched me do Robbie's hair and then insisted that she get foils of her own. So I grabbed some foil (no dye of course) and did her hair. As you can see in the pictures, she was very proud of herself.